Sometimes if you have a problem you just want to talk to someone about it. Sometimes the best person to talk to is your lawyer.
Landlord Law is mostly a ‘one to many’ information service (which is why the pricing is moderate) but I do offer some ‘one to one’ advice services. To date these have been:
- telephone advice (£60), and
- a fixed fee written advice service (£95)
However there is now a new option – an online consultation.
What the consultation service can be used for:
Discussions about a problem with a tenant – particuarly if there are several people who will want to be involved in the discussion
Discussions about a particular problem situation you or your team have, which you would like to discuss and throw ideas around and get some legal feedback
Discussions about a new service you are thinking of setting up where you would like some advice about the legal aspects. Particularly if you would like others in your team to be involved in the discussions.
And so on.
How it works
- First you have to place an order and pay the fee
- You will then be sent a link to an online form to complete with the details of your discussion topic. You will also need to send me any relevant documents
- We will then agree a suitable time for the consultation
- I will do some research into your situation before the consultation
- At the relevant time, you log into the online discussion room using the login details provided, for the consultation
- The system can be used for both Windows PCs and Macs
As with my other ‘one to one’ services, this is only available to Landlord Law members. The fee for a 45 minute consultation service at present is £198 which is £165 plus VAT. If you are interested you will find more information (and technical specifications) here.