The big story this week was the Superstrike case, with numerous writings reflecting nationwide anxiety from landlords on its potential effect.
As well as looking into this, I also set up the new Landlord Law Shop with its first book and audio.
I have also freshened up my Landlord Law new members information with one of those three column pages which may help to make things clearer for people.
But what happened on the blog?
This was my first post on Superstrike, and concentrated on what the case was actually about. Rather than its potential implications for post April 2007 tenancies. Read it here …
Some people think they are important, others not. What do you think? Read my post and the comments here …
Another blog clinic question about leakages in the bathroom and mould – read it here …
My second post on the case – I thought I ought to address some of the fears and indeed panic of landlords on the potential implications of this case. Read it here …
A somewhat shattered Ben this week after some relentless travel and training, with tales of posh lets and Walrus lodgers. See it all here …
Concentrating this week on the Superstrike case
- Mark Alexander on Property 118 panics a bit on Superstrike with a post which attracts huge numbers of comments
- The Guide of Residential Landlords Guildy has a reflective post
- An old post from David Smith in March 2012 which in effect predicted the Superstrike issue (well done David!)
- A calming post from the NLA on the issue
- Finally – a non Superstrike link – why not visit Landlord Town?