- The Landlord Law Newsletter
- The School for Landlords weekly tips and updater
- Frontliner – for social housing workers
- Landlord Law Essentials - a 12 part E Course for Landlords
- Tenant-Law – a 12 part E Course for Tenants
- Ben Reeve Lewis’ Esssential Cases for Frontliners
This is my online service. It has some useful free resources for landlords and tenants. To see them, click the orange links.
The Which Tenancy trail – this is a question and answer ‘trail’ which will help you find out which tenancy agreement is most suitable for your situation.
The New Landlords Guide – this is to help new landlords, in particular to decide whether they need to use a letting agent or not
Credit Unions – this is a list of all the credit unions I know which will accept local housing allowance payments and ring fence them for landlords. If you know of any others, please let me know
Debt advice services – This is a list of reputable advice organisations. If you are a tenant (or indeed a landlord) in debt it may be helpful, landlords whose tenants are in financial difficulties should provide their tenants with a list like this
Scams and frauds – this is a list of all the scams I come across. If you know of any more, please let me know.
These above are the main free sections of Landlord Law. See a guide to all the services on Landlord Law >> here.
Lists of my blog series’
These links go to index pages for the various series of content I have done:
- Foundations of Landlord and Tenant Law
- 31 days of tips on tenancy agreements - new updated version >> here
- Urban Myths,
- The Novice Guide to Court Hearings,
- Notable Property Persons,
- A short series on financial aspects of eviction proceedings
And on my Lodger Landlord Blog:
If this page does not have what you are looking for, take a look at the Nearly Legal News Feeds Page, as this has a very comprehensive set of links.
If you have any suggestions for other sites, please use our contact form on the contact page. However note that all sites are linked from here at my discretion.