A quick roundup of the things we published last week.
Here is a question that was asked in my Blog Clinic this week
Ben Reeve Lewis gives a highlight view on this report
Read about my new video series for tenants
See what’s caught my eye this week in the housing news
The Landlord Law News Blog:-
- Landlords! How do you deal with creating a new tenancy?
- The Changing Tenants Kit – for when one of your tenants wants to leave
Eco Landlords Website:-
- Help our hedgehogs by creating hedgehogs highways through your rented garden
- Electric Car Charging Points
- Boris Johnson and the housing crisis – Patrick Collinson of the Guardian considers our new PM’s take on housing
- Couple beat the housing crisis by living on a boat bought on eBay
- A county court decision where a landlord failed with a section 21 claim due to a gas safety check being carried out more than 12 months after the previous one
- Nearly Legal’s comment on the same case
Click here to get the weekly roundups sent direct to your email ‘in box’ every week – the easy way to keep up with what’s happening on the blog