Yesterday I interviewed Ian Potter of ARLA in a live webinar and today I have been editing the audio file.
The Ian Potter Interview
Ian gives a very good interview and our discussion includes
- His background in banking
- How he first came into the property industry
- His vision for ARLA
- Why education and training is vital
- Why landlords should be regulated as well as agents
- The coming changes in regulation, and
- His advice for new agents
It is not the best sound quality but I have done what I can with it.
You can listen to the audio via the player below (you may have to wait a bit for it to load).
In the interview, Ian mentions a 40 bullet point list he compiled for a recent training talk – he has very kindly allowed me to make this available to you. It is a pdf of the powerpoint and you can get it >> here.
Find us on iTunes >> here.
If you would like to attend one of the live events – click here to be kept informed.
Confused by podcasts? See our >> podcast guide.
If you have enjoyed the podcast – please leave a rating in iTunes – the podcast guide will tell you how.