At last we seem to be having a bit of summer weather. Its been quite an active summer for us here at Landlord Law Towers. Lots of new things in the pipeline.
- Our Landlord Law TV project which I will be talking more about next week.
- New services and courses being delivered by Ben,
- Our new Southern Region, and
- Our Conference 2016 which will be in Manchester
As well as our regular workshop program which will be starting in September.
Quite a lot of working getting that lot going. But what happened on the blog last week?
As part of our August theme, I discuss what landlords can do when tenants stop paying. Find out more here …
A blog clinic post on what must be a fairly common problem. Read about it here …
This has generated quite a few comments – read them and join in the conversation here …
Introducing the new Southern Region webpages and our Southern Region newsletter. Find out more here …
Ben visits Channel 4, and lusts after an underground mansion – if only it wasn’t in North London. Read all about it here …
- Dan Wilson Craw on how the housing crisis will change the face of Britain if we don’t learn from New Era
- Always interesting – Vanessa Warwick’s Landlords Barometer on Property Industry Eye
- Interesting and thought provoking – Generation Rent v. the Landlords
- Will recent tax changes mean the end of buy to let?
>> Click here to get the weekly roundups sent direct to your email ‘in box’ every week – the easy way to keep up with what’s happening on the blog