Welcome to the first Roundup of the year!
It looks like it is going to be a cold couple of weeks so I have found a nice snowy picture for you.
But what has been happening on the blog?
Not a lot since the last roundup (apart from our end of year mega post) as we have been taking a break. But here is what we have.
I was able to record another ‘Westminster Briefing’ recently with Sean Hooker of the Property Redress Scheme which I thought would be a good way to start the year. I hope you enjoyed it.
I look at what’s happening in the housing news at the start of the year.
The Landlord Law News Blog
We also now have the News Blog over at my new Landlord Law Services site which we list here:
- The Landlords Letters Service
- Is your property fit for habitation?
- HMO Law and Practice workshop on 27 March in Norwich
- Allowing pets in rented properties
- Can you allow your tenant to run a home business at your property?
- Why you still need to watch out for protected tenancies
- Cohousing pitched as a remedy for the housing crisis
- Young homeless blocked from renting
- The Guardian’s advice on allowing landlords to take photos of tenants possessions
- You may want to consider the Guardians 2018 Charity appeal
Click here to get the weekly roundups sent direct to your email ‘in box’ every week – the easy way to keep up with what’s happening on the blog