Some people may remember that several years ago I trialled a CPD service on this blog. It did not work out at that time, but we now have a similar CPD service over on the new Landlord Law site.
Find out more here.
But what happened on the blog this week?
This was a question asked via my Fast Track Blog Clinic
Ben Reeve Lewis pens a cautionary tale
Take a look at our magnificent venue for our seventh annual Landlord Law Conference
I highlight what has caught my eye this week in the housing news
The Landlord Law News Blog
- The Landlord Law CPD Service
- The February Training Webinar will be on the Homes (Fitness for Habitation) Act 2018
- A court case where a (long lease) disabled tenant wins right to do reasonable adjustments to the property
- What happens after the Tenant Fee Ban?
- One-third of councils have more than 20% residents renting in the private rented sector
F>> Click here to get the weekly roundups sent direct to your email ‘in box’ every week – the easy way to keep up with what’s happening on the blog