You may have noticed that things have been a bit quiet here a week ago – that’s because I have had that bug that has been going around and decided to take it easy for a bit.
Although we have been fairly busy over on the new Landlord Law service and you will see links below about our new points service.
So what has happened on the blog over the past two weeks?
Tuesday 5th February
Ben Reeve-Lewis a freelance Enforcement Officer, takes a look at this trend six years on
Friday 8th February
Another Newsround see what has been in the headlines in the housing news
Monday 11th February
Regular contributor to our Blogs, Ben Reeve-Lewis writes about a very frustrating loop hole
Wednesday 13th February
A question from my Blog Clinic asked by a landlord
Thursday 14th February
Another question from my Blog Clinic, this time from a tenant
Friday 15th February
Another week, another newsround that is not short of housing news
The Landlord Law News Blog
- Saving Money with Landlord Law
- New – The Landlord Law Points System
- In House Training with Landlord Law
- Find out more about the new Fitness for Human Habitation Act
- An interesting Observer article about alternative living
- A report says that scrapping zero carbon policy is costing new homeowners £200 pa
- Nearly Legal writes about another unregulated eviction company
Click here to get the weekly roundups sent direct to your email ‘in box’ every week – the easy way to keep up with what’s happening on the blog