An important decision in the Courts yesterday when a Judge declared that the government’s ‘right to rent’ policy was in breach of Human Rights law.
Let’s hope that this unnecessary and institutionally discrimination policy is now revoked.
But what happened on the blog last week?
This was asked via my Fast Track Blog Clinic – where you can get your questions answered within a couple of days
Ben Reeve Lewis writes on his frustrating experiences in court
More weekly news items in my Newsround this week
The Landlord Law News Blog
- The High Court Rules that Right to Rent breaches Human Rights law
- The Landlord Law CPD Service – March 2019
- Online training for members and the Consumer Law course
- An interesting design for modular homes with vertical farms
- Calls for the decision against ‘right to rent’ to end the hostile environment
- The Guardian calls for the end to Help to Buy
- NatWest scraps its ‘No DSS’ rule
Click here to get the weekly roundups sent direct to your email ‘in box’ every week – the easy way to keep up with what’s happening on the blog