Taking a look at all the blog posts over the past week, both here and on the Landlord Law Se
What can landlords do to help climate change? Can you do your bit?
Are you prepared for the Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation Act) 2018?
Our Landlord Law Conference is not far away, read here about another one of our speakers
Ben Reeve Lewis takes a look at section 33 – of the Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1976
Housing news that has hit the headlines this week
The Landlord Law News Blog Posts:-
- Four new Legal Basic’s courses – Tort, Trust & Equity, Land Law and Agency Law
- The Legal Basics Courses
- Study finds that tenants in England are not being protected from ‘revenge evictions’
- Fears for the impact of proposed housing in Oxford Cambridge corridor
- See how Scottish landlords are coping with a changing PRS
- A great series of BBC podcasts on saving the planet
Click here to get the weekly roundups sent direct to your email ‘in box’ every week – the easy way to keep up with what’s happening on the blog