A busy week for this week to keep myself occupied while the rest of the family were away. I managed to get a major new course done which I will tell you about later.
But what happened on the blog during the week?
Ben Reeve-Lewis, a freelance Enforcement Officer, writes about real life tenant injustices
See what Suzy Hershman from Hamilton Fraser (our sponsors) will be talking about at our Landlord Law Conference in May
A question from my Blog Clinic this week
Another busy week in the housing news sector
The Landlord Law News Blog Posts:-
- Confused by HMO Law? Our new video course has everything you need
- Client Money Protection is now Mandatory for Letting Agents
- An architect designed small housing development in London
- The Welsh government to axe section 21
- London residents told to keep windows shut due to air pollution
- David Smith on a case showing how important it is to advertise rent to rent correctly
Click here to get the weekly roundups sent direct to your email ‘in box’ every week – the easy way to keep up with what’s happening on the blog