A busy week for us coming up as our Conference is on Friday. If you have booked to attend I look forward to seeing you there.
But what happened on the blog last week?
Ben Reeve Lewis gives us a very personal view on being a private renter.
A pivotal post in the section 21 series, I take a look at our values as a society.
I look into what’s hit the headlines in the housing news this week
The Landlord Law News Blog Posts:-
- Announcing Landlord Law Team Membership for Businesses
- Our training video on preparing a property to let is now online
- Guidance on the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and how it will affect existing tenancies
- An interesting flat pack product allows anyone to build a house
- Legal & General hope to revivie city high streets with purpose built retirement homes
- The RLA looks at the Scottish model for repossessing properties
- Find the RLA Survey for Landlords here
Click here to get the weekly roundups sent direct to your email ‘in box’ every week – the easy way to keep up with what’s happening on the blog