1 June – the day the Tenant Fees Act 2019 comes into force in England. I hope you are compliant.
So what happened on the blog last week?
Ben takes a look at what is going wrong.
A blog clinic question. I take a look at what can be done.
I describe the process
More housing news that has been in the headlines this week
The Landlord Law News Blog Posts:-
- The Landlord Law CPD Service – June 2019
- New Tenant Fees Act compliant tenancy agreements now online
- Are you using the right tenancy agreement?
- Rip-off letting fees are finally banned – what will happen now?
- Death-trap properties in East Anglia
- Nearly Legal comments on 1 June and the Private Rented Sector
- Norway looks to switch to electric planes for short haul flights
Click here to get the weekly roundups sent direct to your email ‘in box’ every week – the easy way to keep up with what’s happening on the blog.