Here are all the posts we had over the past week.
ARLA Propertymark have identified a potential problem with the new act. They describe it as a potential PPI moment.
A question from my Blog Clinic this week
More housing news items this week in my Newsround
The Landlord Law News Blog Posts:-
- Watch highlights from our 2019 Landlord Law Conference
- The Conference Videos for 2018 are now online
- Advice on payments taken before the tenancy agreement is signed
- Tenant Fees Act and Holding Deposit Stuff
Further Reading / listening
- Ellen MacArthur and the ‘circular economy’
- BBC Sounds – Grenfell: What have we learned?
- Google to invest $1bn to fight tech-fueled housing crisis in San Fransisco Bay area
- Kate Faulkner’s TDS Report on ‘Who are our Landlords’
Click here to get the weekly roundups sent direct to your email ‘in box’ every week – the easy way to keep up with what’s happening on the blog