A big week in politics, but what did we have for you on the Landlord Law Blog?
The final part of my series (unless I decide to write something else)
Read about my new and exciting website for Landlords
Ben Reeve Lewis writes about his experiences of using our Courts
I look into what’s been happening in the housing news this week
The Landlord Law News Blog:-
Eco Landlords website:-
It’s a new site so I did quite a few posts to get it going
- Radbot – a smart hearing solution
- Gapotape – eliminating the gaps in your insulation
- Preventing heat loss up the chimney – 1
- Can we have Zero Carbon Britain?
- What is Passivhaus?
- Ecotricity’s Bills into Mills
- Why landlords should avoid gas installations
- Algae-Filled Curtains to Fight Air Pollution in cities?
- New housing minister vows to work with councils struggling with government-set homes targets
- The architect’s journal looks at the new housing ministers
- If you manage rented property in Wales you need to respond to this consultation on increasing the minimum period for no-fault eviction
- And finally, this major news item: Will Boris Johnson evict Larry the cat from Downing Street?
Click here to get the weekly roundups sent direct to your email ‘in box’ every week – the easy way to keep up with what’s happening on the blog