Grappling with technology failures just now at Landlord Law Towers.
- Our broadband keeps dropping (but hopefully that will be fixed on Tuesday when we get upgraded) and
- Apple are having problems doing the data transfer from my old Macbook to my new one – so at present I have neither!
- I have had to do this post twice due to the first draft having been somehow lost
Very annoying. But here we are in February, with a new blog theme. Letting agents.
But first – what happened on the blog last week?
One of the theme posts for this month, about (yes) getting permission to rent and when it is needed. Read all about it here ..
A blog clinic post with a few suggestions for tenants stuck in this position. Check out the comments too – see it here …
As I am a lawyer rather than a practical landlord, I asked Richard Price, Director of Opeartions at the NLA to give some advice to readers. See it here ...
Ben’s usual Friday extravaganze, this week looking at choice for tenants (there isn’t any) and being wrong to rent. Find it here …
- Mark Alexander loses his case against Bromwich Mortgage Company re their right to hike up rents
- The Observer reports on the March for Homes in London
- Here’s why the march is necessary – new housing in London being sold in Hong Kong
- My site with services for tenants
>> Click here to get the weekly roundups sent direct to your email ‘in box’ every week – the easy way to keep up with whats happening on the blog.